Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Comments on Test 1

There will be a few adjustments to your scores on Test 1. It is my fault that I incorrectly coded in two responses on the answer key for the multiple choice problems.

9. Correct answer is B (or "2" on your printout). It was improperly coded as D ("4").
10. Correct answer is D (or "4"). It was improperly coded as C ("3").

I will review the original scan sheets and make the appropriate corrections.

If you correctly answered 9. B and/or 10. D, you will get the point(s) added to your raw score.

Please note: If you answered 9. D and/or 10. C, one (or two) point(s) will be deducted from your raw score. You can be pissed if you want but the important thing to note is that you are not actually getting anything taken away. It was unearned to begin with.

This may alter the curve, but not in a significant manner.

This adjustment will be done automatically and you should be able to make the adjustment on your returned answer sheets. If any more information needs to be reported I will certainly add another note.

I apologize for the inconvenience. But it's better to be right than wrong.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home