Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Class on Wednesday 7/16

We began discussing the functioning of markets. The relative readings are from Chapter 4 of the Taylor text.

I thank all of you who showed up to class today. However, there was a very large drop off in attendance today. Some may think that the day after a test is a blow off day, but in my classes, in particularly in the summer, there are few, if any, wasted days. So much to talk about, so little time.

If you missed class on Wednesday you missed a good discussion of test results (see earlier entry) and you missed a very thorough discussion of the demand side of the market. Word up people: this material does NOT get any easier. It gets increasingly difficult. Missing days is to your own detriment. (If I didn't call you out on it I wouldn't be doing my job.)

Everyone who attended class on Wednesday receives one point participation credit.

There was no homework assignment for Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home