Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome and I-drive

If you need help connecting to the I-drive, my expertise is limited.

A few tips:
Welcome to the course weblog for Jack Julian's Econ 121 Principles of Macroeconomics course at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. As always, the new semester brings hope and dread. Hopefully we'll learn a lot.

Watch this space regularly for updates, announcements, and helpful hints to get the job done.

**********************************************************************************

All computer labs on campus ought to be mapped to the network drives. Go to My Computer and the network drives should be listed. Click on the I drive and look for my folder (jjulian). Then look for the Econ 121 folder for stuff relevant for this class.

If you have a computer and you live on campus, you will need to "map" it yourself. You can find instructions at http://www.iup.edu/house/resnet/map/

or at http://www.iup.edu/ats/sts/login/index.htm



If you are off campus you can access the drive from the internet (ftp). Here is a link to help you out: http://www.acad.iup.edu/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home