Answer Key to Study Questions for Test #2
Here is the key for the sample problems. I put this sample test together rather quickly so I apologize if there are some typos and repetition. Moreover, this key was put together rather quickly.
I am not sure that I will have internet access Monday evening. If you see me online I am happy to answer questions. However, if I am not online, please make sure you bring your questions to class at 10:15. Note: if there are any errors to the answer key I may not be able to update this blog. We will have to discuss them in the review session before the test.
1-A, 2-C, 3-D, 4-D, 5-B, 6-A, 7-D,
8-A, 9-A, 10-B, 11-D, 12-A, 13-B, 14-B,
15-A, 16-B, 17-C, 18-B, 19-B, 20-C, 21-C,
22-C, 23-D, 24-B, 25-D, 26-A, 27-A,
28-D, 29-A, 30-C,
31-A, 32-B, 33-D, 34-D, 35-D, 36-D,
37-C, 38-C, 39-A, 40-B, 41-B, 42-D,
43-A, 44-C

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home