Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Key to Test 3 study problems

I slapped this bad boy together pretty quickly. If I made any errors please let me know. You might wish to check back to see if there are any modifications. (Trust me, I'm much more careful with a real test.)

1-D, 2-D, 3-B, 4-A, 5-A, 6-A,
7-B, 8-D, 9-C, 10-B, 11-D, 12-C,
13-C, 14-A, 15-D, 16-A,
17-C*, 18-B, 19-D, 20-D, 21-C,
22-A, 23-B, 24-D, 25-B,
26-B, 27-B, 28-A, 29-D, 30-B, 31-A, 32-A,
33-D, 34-A, 35-B, 36-B, 37-C, 38-D,
39-C, 40-C, 41-A, 42-B, 43-D, 44-B,
45-A, 46-C, 47-A, 48-B, 49-B, 50-D, 51-D,
52-A, 53-A, 54-D, 55-B, 56-A, 57-B.

* 17 originally had the answer as D. That was a typo. Thanks McCombie for point that out.

I apologize for some of the awkward wording on some of these problems. Some are drawn from a source when I used a different text book. (e.g., public savings is government savings, X is also EX). Also, I didn't talk about "crowding out" in class. But it is discussed clearly in the text. It is merely what happens if when the government borrows to finance the deficit they drive up interest rates that reduce private investment. We say private investment is crowded out by the government's deficit.

Other questions? I'll try to help you out. Good luck and check back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home