Monday, October 16, 2006

Test #2 review information

I've reorganized the I-drive folder a little bit.

You should find more recent, pertinent documents in the folder and the older documents moved to an archive folder.

On the I-drive you can now find sample multiple-choice problems for Test #2. I've included the review sheet that was distributed in class this morning. There are also suggested solutions to some of the homeworks since the first test.

The answer key for the sample test will be posted on this blog sometime Tuesday.

There is a newer document entitled "How to do well in Econ 121". You should read it to make sure you're doing what you need to be doing.

Reminder: I repeatedly suggest you to read the text. It is a very useful exercise to read the chapters carefully. If you are one of those who claim that a text is a "waste" then you do not know how to learn as much as you possibly can. Lectures, discussion, and readings are the traditional, and well-accepted methodology of higher education. Welcome to the academy, folks. Learn to work the system to your benefit.

If you were NOT in class today, Monday, to get the review sheet, you should get a copy from the I-drive. Be aware of the classroom seating guidelines for this and future test days.

Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home