Alternative Assignment for class on March 19
Please remember that class on March 19 has been canceled.
An optional make up assignment will be made available to you. The assignment is not fully developed yet but I would like it to involve a CBS 60 Minutes interview with the chairman of the Federal Reserve.
We will be talking about the Federal Reserve (affectionately referred to as "The Fed") beginning next week.
The following link will direct you to the streaming video of Fed Chief Ben Bernanke's interview on 60 minutes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/12/60minutes/main4862191.shtml
It is a two-part video, each part under 15 minutes, plus there is a special feature that was not broadcast on 60 Minutes. You should watch all parts. It is fascinating.
The assignment will be answering a few questions to be turned in and scored. This assignment is optional and will be extra credit. I will post the questions sometime next week but you may begin to view the video now.
I will see you on Tuesday.
JJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home