Thursday, April 13, 2006

Article Review #2

As mentioned in class today, I've posted the next article review assignment. A copy of the handout "Econ 121 Article #2" is available on my I-drive. (I:jjulian)

The article, Time Well Spent, is also available on the I-drive. Please read the handout clearly. As much as I'd like to say I clearly explain what the reading is (standard citation format at the top of the handout), a few people will read all of the annual report and comment on (a) the Dallas Fed's bank president's comments, which preceed the article, and (b) the staff lists and financial statements which follow the reading. Also, some people fail to read the entire article and read merely the first section thinking they have read it all. I think part of it is because they are not very careful during that night before it is due.

Study hint: Download the article. Read it. Think about it. Dwell on it for a few days. Then go write your paper.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home