Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Used Textbooks

If you are looking have a used copy of Krugman and Wells' Macroeconomics, you ought to show up to my class before class begins (1:15 p.m.) or just after class ends (2:45 p.m.) on Thursday, January 19. If before class, feel free to announce that you have a copy for sale and hopefully people will seek you out. If after class, I may say something to draw attention to your presence.

The class is in the lecture hall in Keith Hall (Room 130). Again, the class runs from 1:15 to 2:45 and as usual, a short break in the middle.

The instructor is choosing to not participate in any transaction agreement.

Notice to potential buyers: Make sure you are buying a complete 4 volume set. Be ready to pay with cash.

Notice to potential sellers: Be kind. Remember what you paid for the book.

Alternatively, if you are selling or interested in buying you may post a comment to this blog entry. You should provide sufficient contact information to arrange a trade outside of class. Buyers and sellers are free to post in the comments section.

I hope you can all find mutually advantageous gains.

JJ

P.S. Some people in the 11:45 class in the Fall did not get Volume 4. I have extra copies so that you can make a trade. Stop by the office. If I remember I'll bring a few copies to class on Thursday to facilitate the transaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home